The difference between Apostles and Nicene Creeds is that the Apostles’ Creed is used during Baptism while the Nicene Creed is mainly linked with the death of Jesus Christ. It is recited in the course of Lent and Easter.
How do you congratulate someone on retirement?
To keep things simple, consider these wording ideas:
- Happy retirement, [Name]! You’ve earned it.
- Congrats on your retirement! …
- Wishing you good health for the future.
- Sending happy retirement wishes your way, [Name]!
- Have a wonderful retirement, [Name]!
- Wishing you a happy and healthy retirement — have fun!
What do you say to colleagues when you retire?
To one of the best people who has worked at this office: I’m sad to see you go but wishing you all the best in this next stage of life! Congratulations on your retirement! Wishing you endless days with your friends and family. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
Do you congratulate someone for retiring?
Sometimes a simple “Congratulations” is your best bet for the right retirement card message. Especially for a retiree who truly loved their career, or devoted years of their life to the same job, you might want to emphasize the contribution they’ve made and they legacy they’re leaving. … Congrats to the retiree!
What do you say to a retiring pastor?
“Thank you for being my pastor for the past 26 years and for being so honest and so true to God’s word. You will continue to be in my prayers as God uses you wherever he calls. May you and Sister Mosely have a blessed ministry in the years to come and both of you will always remain in my heart.”
What does the Bible say about retirement?
The Lord said to Moses, “This applies to the Levites: Men twenty-five years old or more shall come to take part in the work at the tent of meeting, but at the age of fifty, they must retire from their regular service and work no longer.
What does the title pastor emeritus mean?
The term “Pastor Emeritus” (male) or Pastor Emerita (female) is used by a local church of the United Church of Christ to honor a person whose lengthy ministry in that local church has been one of distinguished service.
What should I write in a retirement card?
Simple retirement messages
- The best is yet to come…
- With love and congratulations on your retirement.
- Best of luck with your retirement – you earned it!
- All the best for this new chapter in your life!
- It’s time for a new adventure.
- Time for a never-ending weekend.
- Not the end of the road, just a turn in the road.