What is the best religious condolence message?
Religious condolence messages: “May he rest in peace” and beyond. May God be with you and your family in this very sad time. I will pray for you all, and keep you in my thoughts. May God grant you and your family the strength to bear this loss.
What do you say when someone dies in a prayer?
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. O Lord, your sorrowing Mother stood by your cross; help us in our sorrows to share your sufferings.
Can you pray for a dead soul?
Does praying for a dead person do any good? The answer is no, we are not God and therefore, we have no say of their souls after they had died. … While it is not wrong to pray for someone who is already dead, there is no purpose is asking God to have mercy on them.
How do you write a rest in peace message?
Rest In Peace Messages
My families hearts are with you and your family, may (Name of deceased) rest In peace. Please be strong so that her soul can rest in peace. May (Her/His) the soul rest in peace. My prayers to the Almighty would be that may her soul rest in peace and may you stay calm.
How do you write a short condolence message?
Short Condolence Messages
- A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
- Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.
- Heartfelt thoughts go out to you in this time of sorrow.
- I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
- I am thinking about you and sending love.
How do you wish deepest condolences?
Example condolence messages
- My/our condolences on the passing of your father/mother/friend.
- Please accept our sincerest condolences. …
- I was so sad to hear of your loss. …
- My heartfelt condolences on your loss. …
- [insert name] will never be forgotten. …
- The ones we love are never gone; they live within our hearts.