Luke 16:11 says, “And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?” Money must always be put to good use, before breakthrough happens. Being a good steward makes you see the fruits of your faithfulness and not only benefit from it now but for all time.
How do I receive a financial blessing from God?
6 Keys to Biblical Wealth and Prosperity in Every Part of Your Life
- Seek God in Everything.
- Seek Righteousness.
- Keep His Commandments (Walk in His Ways)
- Honor God With Your Wealth.
- Develop Your Faith (Trust) in God.
How do you know when your breakthrough is near?
When a breakthrough is near, you sense the winds of change stirring up in a way that will ultimately blow you in the right direction. Enjoy that uncanny, magical sense of anticipation. Things are about to be awesome.
Can I pray for money?
Chasing money is an unfulfilling path. One may certainly pray to G-d for whatever one needs, including an adequate income. In fact, a request for parnasah (Hebrew for sustenance, income) is included in daily prayers.
How can I attract money?
15 Ways To Attract Money Now
- Have a positive attitude.
- Create a productive money mindset.
- Stop worrying.
- Make an honest assessment of your current money state.
- Focus on abundance & be grateful for what you have.
- Share what you have with others.
- Make a study of wealth.
- Visualize money.