Reflection: Serious thought or consideration. Contemplation, deliberation, pondering, meditation, musing. … This spiritual-growth-catalyzing reflection is more than just skimming a morning devotional while you grab breakfast or scanning your Bible before bed.
How do you make reflections in the Bible?
Catholic Bible Reflections Ideas-keep track of your thoughts, inspirations, and prayers as you read and reflect on scripture
- Keep a Bible journal. at home. …
- Write notes in your Bible. …
- Use reflections sheets. …
- Create an audio recording of your thoughts.
What is a reflection of God?
As a manifestation of God, then, our actual selfhood reflects God’s qualities exclusively. … It is a spiritual awakening, a realization that perfect God’s reflection, man, has never lapsed from perfection. Christ Jesus’ life and works vividly illustrated this truth.
How do you write a reflection?
Critical reflection paper
- Describe an experience – provide some details on an object or an event.
- Examine the experience – integrate personal and academic contexts.
- Provide in-depth analysis of those experiences.
- Tell readers what you learned after analysis.
- Clarify how analyzed subject will be useful in your future.
What is spiritual reflection?
Spiritual reflection for Christian believers is the process of thinking, pondering, or reflecting on biblical teachings, Scripture, and/or sermons. … Spiritual reflection transforms our spiritual life, matures our faith, and improves nursing practice by applying God’s Word (Kofoed,2011).
How can we reflect God in our daily walk?
5 Things That Will Help to Strengthen Your Walk With Christ.
- Study The Word DAILY. Ok, so I know this seems so obvious however, it is something that can easily slip through our busy lives if we allow it.
- Prayer. I had to learn to pray.
- Meditating on Gods Word.
- Nurture Your Temple.
- Take Account of Your Lifestyle.
How do we reflect God’s glory?
Here are six ways you can put the glory of God on display:
- Confess sin. When we confess sin, we are putting on display His glory by declaring His righteousness. …
- Forgive others. Our God is a forgiving God (Ps 130:3-4; Mic 7:18-19). …
- Study Hermeneutics with Dr. …
- Find Out More.
- Trust God. …
- Produce fruit. …
- Give thanks. …
How do you reflect spiritually?
You can practice reflection in any number of ways. Try meditation, yoga, prayer, or journaling.
Here are three ways to use reflection in your spiritual journey.
- Self-reflection. …
- Life event reflections. …
- Reflect on your beliefs.
What is a good Scripture for strength?
Where Do We Find Strength?
- Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. …
- Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
- Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
Where does the Bible tell us to examine ourselves?
2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?